If you have scuffed or scraped your alloys, don’t worry, give us a call and we’ll restore them at an affordable cost using our alloy refurbishment process.
- We remove the damaged alloy wheels from the vehicle and place the car on axle stands. In our fully equipped mobile workshops, we deflate the tyre and break the bead pushing the tyre back a couple of inches to ensure we can remove all the damage from the outer edge of the alloy. This also means the wheel will be completely keyed for maximum adhesion of the paint and lacquer.
- After removing all the traffic film and brake dust we reassess the alloy for any further damage or issues.
- We remove the damage using the industries latest techniques and materials and once the alloy is damage free the painting process begins.
- The base coat colour coat is applied to the alloy, making sure the colour is a perfect match and gently heat treated again.
- Two coats of durable high gloss lacquer are applied to the wheel to ensure a hard-wearing finish and shine. The alloy is heat treated for a final time to cure the topcoat.
- The tyres are inflated to the correct pressure, and the wheels are fitted back to your vehicle
A typical alloy wheel refurbishment for a full set of four alloys will take one of our highly trained technicians approx. 2-4 hours from start to finish dependant on the extent of damage to the alloy.